Here’s how I help:
DISCOVER YOUR AWESOME CAREER PROFILE & REPORT
Not sure what you should be doing but know what you are doing right now isn’t lighting you up?
Identify your career superpowers and how they make you awesome and invaluable to employers. With these nuggets of pure gold, you can make your resume, LinkedIn Profile, and interview answers impress with this career style report used by over 1 million people every day to improve work productivity, communication, and contributions to a team.
Finally, have clarity around your:
Strengths (the awesome you bring)
Personal communication style (making it work for you and others)
Limitations (that may hold you back)
Ideal work environment and career choices that make sense (where you can share your awesome)
With this knowledge about yourself, you will be able to:
Become more of who you were meant to be
Update your resume and Linkedin profile to reflect your awesomeness
Build your confidence when interviewing and answering the dreaded interview questions, “tell me about yourself?
YOUR AWESOME CAREER STYLE REPORT INCLUDES:
- 100% online 24 question career style assessment
- 20+ page specific report of you and your workplace style. The good and what to be aware of including these topics:
- Introduction –To your workplace style report and the 4 styles that make up your awesome
- Description –understanding your style, what influences you, your strengths and limitations of your style
- Motivational Characteristics – of your style and what makes you awesome and where you may need to pay special attention to
Historical Characters– who share your style
- Communication – DO’s and DONT’s by style
- Graphs –a visual representation of your results for visual learners and nerds
- Career Match– based on your style, a guide to the possibility of careers you may find interesting
- PowerDISC™– your abilities in seven key areas of leadership success
- Action Plan– suggestions for personal growth and development
Your career report is only $35!
Resume Review Services
You ask your friends and family to review your resume it takes weeks and what you get back from them — it’s fine.
You ask a co-worker to review your cover letter and they tear it apart, telling you things you thought were passé on a resume to the point you think you are being punked only to find out they applied for the same job and didn’t tell you…
When I review your resume my only interest is getting you to standout and get seen in the crowded job market.
Resume Review 1.0
You send me your resume and I’ll review sending you a short video of me walkthrough your resume providing you feedback, tips, and suggestions for you to consider to standout.
Cover Letter: $19
Resume Review 2.0
Includes the 2 resume review rounds (before/after) as mentioned above and in addition to the 2 rounds of feedback, you receive specific notes, tips, and suggestions in the form of comments and actionable redlines on your document using Microsoft Word.
Cover Letter: $60
Resume Rework Co-Creation
You, me, and my professional editor roll up our sleeves and get your documents D-O-N-E together.
I believe you need to own your resume so here’s how we do it together:
- We have a branding/strategy call to get started where you will get to pick from 5 professionally designed modern resume templates to get you noticed and stand out from all the other templates found on the Internet.
- I review your existing resume and create your resume crafting document where you’ll see your must-read resume start to take form.
- Though calls, texts, emails or a combination, we’ll craft together and continue until we get it right for you!
- Then your resume is off to my professional editor with eyes like an eagle for grammar, typos, and other violations of the English language.
- You’ll receive your final document in a PDF and the original in Word so you can edit.
Cover Letter: $249
All 3 for $797
Additional Career Support Available
DIY Courses & Support
You + me talking and working together on your career.
Will you write my resume for me?
Ever met a celebrity or someone you admired and after were like… Hmm… they’re not what I thought they’d be like. I believe that’s what happens when someone else writes your resume for you. The person on paper is different than in real life. My goal is for you to have a resume that is 100% authentically you. How you get there is being a part of the process. No one knows your work history, what you have done and are capable of more than you. This is your resume and you need to be involved in the process. My review, suggestions and coaching will enhance your resume and show you where and how to stand out. I’ll give you Mad lib style exercises and I may say, craft or suggest some lines of genius that you may use if you choose. Long short answer, No. I don’t write your resume for you I write it with you.
OK, I hear ya but I still want you to write it for me. Will you just do it for me?
I’m here to support you. If that’s the support you’re looking for reach out and let’s discuss.
Does your review include a grammar check?
In the review, my focus in on how best to position you and your experience to highlight your awesome and stand out to recruiters and hiring managers. I’m not looking for typos or grammatical errors specifically in my review. If I happen to see any, I will comment on them but you own your resume so any suggestions/comments I make will be yours to accept as you wish. Should you want your final document reviewed for grammar by a professional editor, I do offer that service (BTW it is not me. I’m aware and own my ability, I call it a gift to speak and write in typos). You can add a review here.
Can I see an example of a resume?
Of course! You can see a before/after of an actual client resume here.
What's the process?
After we chatted about your goals and how I can help, if we both agree we are a good match for each other like peanut butter and chocolate payment is required in full and we get started! I’ll send you an email with my excitement about shining a spotlight on all your awesome and mad ass skills which will have details on the next steps. Which start with.
- You send me your current resume in whatever state it is in and the link to set up our 1st strategy call (60 Minutes usually)
- Within 48 hours you’ll receive your initial crafting document from me
- We go back and forth via email or phone as we craft together and have a lot of fun doing so (average is 2-3x but each client is different takes more or less rounds).
- Once your resume is how you like it you give me the A-OK to send it to the editor (if you selected to use the editor) who returns it to me usually within 24-48 hours.
- You receive your shiny new resume highlighting your awesome as a PDF ready to send out and post as well as the Word document to make updates in the future as needed.
How long does the process take?
On average under two weeks or less. It really depends a lot of your availability to give thoughts and comments on crafting rounds.We play a game of ping pong. Once I receive a round back from you. I turn it around within 48 hours back to you for your review and comments, notes or approval. Average clients are around 2-3 rounds sometimes more and sometimes less.
Ping Pong Process Schedule
|You Send||Expect from Me|
What if I need it rushed in days?
I have had clients who had theirs completed and edited within 2-3 days. I may be available to do it, up to a good challenge but it will come down to the availability of the both of us. Let’s talk about it.
Do you guarantee I will find a job?
If I could do that for imagine what that would cost! I offer no guarantee of success of the resumes or career related products including the successful acquisition of a job or failure to land a job. You own your resume, how you show up in the interview, and what you say. I’ll guide, suggest but you are an adult and therefore are responsible.
However, what I do with clients work! Here’s what they have to say:
“I had may final interview today and it went really well! He said he thinks i’m a great fit for this position and he loved my resume too!!”
“The process took time… but it was worth it! And they picked me because my resume stood out to them!”
“They were impressed with how prepared I was on short notice and I have you to thank for that!!”
Have a questions I didn’t answer here?**
Contact me! I don’t bite.