- Started my career as a front-line Cast Member in Fantasyland Merchandise at the Magic Kingdom and embroidered names on Mickey Mouse ear hats (by hand).
- Wore plaid and wool in Florida as a Guest Relations and VIP Tour Guide.
- Ran many merchandise, attractions, custodial, and service operations. Including the most popular and challenging pavilion at Epcot, the United Kingdom.
- Served as the voice of the guest and employee experience. Worked with leaders to identify and solve business and performance problems using Six Sigma, Lean, and Total Quality Management methods to our defects, which were engagement and service failures.
- Senior learning and organizational development leader for Walt Disney International, The Walt Disney Studios, Disney Consumer Products, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, the Walt Disney Resort Call Center, and Disney Special Events.
- Designed and delivered training programs for the Disney Institute where participants “experience the business behind the magic” of The Walt Disney Company around Brand Loyalty, People Management, Creativity & Innovation, Leadership, and Quality Service.
- Spent 4.5 years in China building the Disney Brand and supporting a new business that taught English to children in China, Disney English.
- Honored to be a Storyteller/Messenger of a Chief & Mouse of the heritage and traditions of the Walt Disney Company and the amazing Hawaiian culture, language, and details of the award winning Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
You can view my official Resume/CV here